About Point Global’s WMS
Point Warehouse Management Solution (Point WMS) manages inventory, automate accounting processes, and improve warehouse management. The software provides a mobile app “Track2Go” that allows users to view real-time inventory data through any connected mobile device.
Point WMS ties warehouse operations directly into accounting for processing invoices, bills, and checks and producing reports such as P&Ls and In-Outs. The software also generates pickup orders, cargo releases, and warehouse receipts while connecting international shipping, purchase orders, and sales orders with the Point Cargo and Point Commerce systems. The application uses a warehouse tracking software to define locations and set default receiving locations for inventory. The solution provides WMS mobile scanning for inventory counting, fast pick and load.
Handheld barcode scanners allow users to track every step of the process, print labels on the spot, and reduce errors. The software provides customers with an online portal “LiveTrack” to input order requests and track their orders on the web at any time.
- E-Doc – Document Images Retrieved via Web
- Commercial Documents
- Shipping Invoices
- PO Management
- E-Track – Shipment Tracking
- KPI Milestones by Customer
- Multi- Field Search Function
- E-Booking – Enter Pickup Requests Online
- Electronic Integration with Shipping Systems
- PO Entry – PO Entry and Tracking Functions
- PO Fulfillment – Configurable PO Fulfillment
- Reports – Report Delivery via Web
- EDI Invoicing
- EDI Shipment Status
- Automatic Alerts of
- Delayed Shipments